PhD student of institute of Power and transport machinery engineering Mindaugas Rukanskis on 25th- 27th of October this year visited Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria). Call initiator was assoc. prof. Dr. Emilia Assenova, Society of Bulgarian Tribologists and the President of Society of the Bulgarian Tribologists, Phd Proffesor Mara Kandeva. The aim of the visit was to participate in the 13th international Conference BULTRIB’18 held in the mentioned university. PhD student Mindaugas Rukanskis made an oral presentation „Control of metal surface mechanical, tribological and microstructure characteristics using electro-spark deposition method “. The conference gathers academicians tribologists from all over the world every second year. This year many guests came to a conference from Greece, Serbia, Russia, Romania, Algeria, Bulgaria and other countries. A lot of interesting and actual presentation in the field of Tribology were made. Despite an oral presentation it was a good chance to see Sofia ‘s Technical University laboratories and equipment. During the conference, contacts with many foreign scientists were established as well as invitations to an international conference BALTRIB’2019 were served.
ASU PhD student visited Technical University of Sofia
- 25 – oji tarptautinė mokslinė – praktinė konferencija „ŽMOGAUS IR GAMTOS SAUGA 2019“
- ŽŪIF dekanato sveikinimas
- Studentų mokslinė konferencija „Jaunasis mokslininkas 2019“
- Antroji fakulteto pirmakursių išvyka į būsimąsias praktikų vietas ir būsimąsias darbovietes
- Fakulteto pirmakursių išvyka į žemės ūkio verslo įmones